I'm looking for an app (compatible with the Bold) similar to the one the iPhone has, that allows you to track a stock portfolio. I'd like something where you can enter stocks that you own or would like to watch, and have it update you with real-time quotes.

If it gives you news on the companies you're watching, that would be a HUGE bonus. If something like that is available in a separate application, that would be great as well.

(I know it comes with a "Stocks" feature, but that's not what I'm looking for; That just takes you to Reuters where you can enter a symbol & get a quote. I'd like an app where I can actually track multiple stocks, and have their info available to me with a click of the trackball.)

Is there anything like that you recommend?
    09-16-08 10:29 AM
    There are a coule real time applications that i have used. One that i would recommend is Quotestream. Another one that is in the works, I have tested it, but am not sure it is out for sale yet, is StockStream Mobile. A google search will lead you to both the websites. To get the live streaming quotes, of corse there is a fee. I believe they both offer news, as well as charts, etc.
    09-16-08 12:25 PM
    There are a coule real time applications that i have used. One that i would recommend is Quotestream. Another one that is in the works, I have tested it, but am not sure it is out for sale yet, is StockStream Mobile. A google search will lead you to both the websites. To get the live streaming quotes, of corse there is a fee. I believe they both offer news, as well as charts, etc.
    I can't seem to access StockStream Mobile. I registered on the Stockhouse website for the free trial, but when I enter my username & password on my Blackberry it says they're invalid.
    09-17-08 03:09 PM
    The best application for blackberry realtime quotes and portfolio tracking is by far Quotestream Wireless.

You can get an account at

Quotestream dot com.

Quotestream Desktop works in conjunction with Quotestream Wireless too.

Cheers.
    10-20-08 06:05 PM
    wall st journal has a my stock tab

overall it is a great news,stock, and rss reader app

Get Mobile Reader - WSJ.com

look for it Business News, Finance News, World, Political & Sports News from The Wall Street Journal - WSJ.com
    Last edited by mortys11; 10-20-08 at 09:10 PM.
    10-20-08 09:06 PM
    I don't have a bold, but try these:

WSJ Mobile Reader
    Marketfilter Analysis
    TheStreet.com Mobile
    eTrade Mobile Pro
    10-20-08 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD