I'm not quite sure if this has already been stated in a previous thread or not but I cannot find any similar threads at all.

Anywho, I have tried numerous apps for popup sms/email. Empower, Aerize, peekawho, and berrypopup being my favorite. But I have ran across the same problem with each one of these. Everytime I go to reply I end up going into my messages inbox to open the message anyway to remove the unread indicator off of the home screen. Is there any popup app where this problem does not occur or is there a setting on my phone that I can change itself?

I have tried going into my message options and changing the Display unread indicator option to no. No Bueno...
    Last edited by mshollygirl; 02-10-10 at 03:49 PM.
    02-10-10 03:44 PM
    if your referring to SMS messages then it is an OS limitation and no app can do it
    02-10-10 05:55 PM
    if your referring to SMS messages then it is an OS limitation and no app can do it
    I have 4.7, does the upgrade to 5.0 have the pop-up sms/email?
    02-10-10 06:20 PM
    OS5 does not have native pop-ups. Still requires 3rd party apps and still the same limitation.
    02-10-10 07:06 PM
    Sounds like BerryPopup is actually in beta right now to possibly fix this issue... Awesome.
    02-11-10 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD