I bought BeWeather for my old Blackberry Tour back at the beginning of October. I had to get a new Tour. I installed BeWeather on the new Tour and need the PIN to activate it. I have emailed customer care of BeWeather several times and cant get a response from them. I don't know what else to do. If I cant get a code to activate it on my new Tour I want my money back.
    10-27-09 01:10 PM
    You can do it right through their site without needing to email them for a new code. Have a look here: Bellshare - Activation Code Support
    10-27-09 02:44 PM
    Have you emailed [email protected] ?

Please do if you have not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 03:04 PM
    I'm in the same boat but have the bold. Only thing is I don't remeber my old pin

10-27-09 03:13 PM
    You don't need the old PIN. Send email address and name used for purchase and also new PIN.

10-27-09 04:29 PM
    I bought BeWeather for my old Blackberry Tour back at the beginning of October. I had to get a new Tour. I installed BeWeather on the new Tour and need the PIN to activate it. I have emailed customer care of BeWeather several times and cant get a response from them. I don't know what else to do. If I cant get a code to activate it on my new Tour I want my money back.
    You obviously didn't search for information about BerryWeather before you bought the app. It's well documented, and I can personally attest, that their customer service ranges from "sucks" to "non-existent".

Generally, it's a nice program, though.....
    10-27-09 05:10 PM
    You can also log into the Crackberry App store and get your pin too.
    10-27-09 05:49 PM
    You can also log into the Crackberry App store and get your pin too.
    Since he's referring to it as BeWeather (vs BerryWeather), we can surmise that he purchased this via App World.
    App World apparently doesn't allow app names to start with "berry" hence BeWeather and BeBuzz.

10-27-09 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD