1. A
    I'm experiencing a problem trying to download CrackBerry podcasts with PodTrapper over Wifi, which Marcus at VersatileMonkey has been unable to resolve. I'm wondering if anyone else who uses PodTrapper has run into a similar problem.

In a nutshell, I have Network download disabled to ensure I only download via Wifi (while at home). I can download other podcasts, but for whatever reason, the Crackberry podcasts won't download.
    • I've done the ubiquitous battery pull
    • I've rebooted my router
    • I've deleted and re-associated the wifi connection from my Bold to my router
    • I can download the Crackberry podcast to my laptop via wifi (same router I connect to with my Bold)
    • I can download the CB podcast with PodTrapper if I enable network download.
    T'is all a mystery, so if anyone else has experienced similar, I'd love to hear what you did to resolve it.

Cheers all.
    06-24-09 07:29 AM
    I have not had any issues with Podtrapper downloading the CB podcast. I use the wifi only setting on my 8900, here is the CB podcast URL I have been using: CrackBerry.com Podcast. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 10:49 AM
    I didn't expect it to change the URL to a hyperlink, I hope that gives you the info you need.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 10:50 AM
  4. A
    It's the same feed I'm using...

Totally bizarre (not to mention frustrating).
    06-24-09 11:55 AM
    If it helps trigger any bells with anyone, the berry is reporting a DNS error when trying to resolve the host of the episode server (which I think is using a CDN). I've run into DNS issues on berries before but they're usually solved with a battery pull. This one is persistent, and he's able to resolve via the same access point from a laptop.

-Marcus
    06-26-09 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD