I just wanted to let anyone who listens to podcast to try out Podtrapper. I am really happy with the app. Great customer support.Thanks!!!!!! http://www.versatilemonkey.com/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 04:06 PM
    I aggree with 1FastRedZ totally on this. A great app and the customer support is brilliant. I emailed with a question and I had a reply within half and hour.

07-28-09 04:10 PM
    +1
    I tried this app out and I LOVE it. Sadly, until I get a BB with WiFi I can't really use it. (slow downloads over network and no ability to d/l to a comp because I'm on a Mac).

Still, I agree with the previous posts - check it out.
    07-28-09 04:18 PM
    Test drove PodTrapper and so wanted it to work - but...

.. I couldn't for the life of me download any CrackBerry podcasts. Even Marcus couldn't fiogure out why I couldn't.

I sadly had to say goodbye to PodTrapper.

07-28-09 06:52 PM
    I've had it through all the improvements and love it! It has so many settings available. I'm waiting for Marcus to add a coffee maker feature! )
    07-28-09 08:07 PM
    I'm having an issue. I have my settings set to download ONLY while charging. However, while I'm charging & its downloading the podcasts, about an hour into it, it turns on "Mass Storage" & my sd card is no longer recognized until I do a battery pull. Anyone else have this issue?
    08-12-09 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD