Hey crackberry world,
    I have been coming across this issue while using Podtrapper 2.6.7 on my Blackberry Tour 9630 running OS 5.0.0.419. When attempting to play certain podcast episodes, my blackberry will go to a black screen and then start to reboot. Here is the weird part. Say I downloaded Crackberry.coms Podcast Episode #41 and #42. If I play Episode #41 everything works fine, if I hit play on Episode #42 my blackberry will reboot. After the reboot if I attempt to play Episode #42 again, the blackberry will once again reboot. So this error seems completely random in nature. This has happened to me with different podcast downloads, so it's not limited to a certain podcast I am downloading. Has anyone else had this problem? I am going to email versatilemonkey with my issue as well. Thanks.
    02-03-10 10:58 PM
    [QUOTE=AnotherVictim9630;4613088]Hey crackberry world,
    I have been coming across this issue while using Podtrapper 2.6.7 on my Blackberry Tour 9630 running OS 5.0.0.419. When attempting to play certain podcast episodes, my blackberry will go to a black screen and then start to reboot. .... Has anyone else had this problem? I am going to email versatilemonkey with my issue as well. Thanks.

Same exact problem, Tour - same version as above. Very frustrating, esp with the long reboot.
    Last edited by AFriske; 05-07-10 at 03:38 AM.
    05-07-10 03:28 AM
    Have you tried re-downloading ep42? (highlight it and then press G - it will prob ask you to confirm).

Failing that, have a gander at the support forums on VersatileMonkey.com - BlackBerry software including PodTrapper, the podcast manager | VersatileMonkey.com as the dev is pretty good to check those out and respond. I think that I've seen this issue mentioned there so have a search in the PodTrapper Bugs & Support subforum and see if there was a fix.

BarlJo
    05-07-10 04:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD