First I want to say that I've had a few problems getting Podtracker up and running to my liking... that said, I love the program! It actually took away the need for my iPod for listening to podcasts.

Marcus, the programmer, is dedicated to getting the program as good as it could be. ANY time I've sent him an email with a question or a problem he responds. Not only does he respond... he follows up til it's answered or fixed. Extremely knowledgable to the startup issues he has helped me over and over again. Customer Service is second to NONE!

If you like to listen to podcasts and have a blackberry Storm (or other Blackberry as far as I know) you will absolutely love this app.

Thanks Marcus for all your help! And thanks for one of the best programs on my Storm!
    02-26-09 08:06 PM
    Gotta link where we can get it or get more info? Or do you mean Podtrapper?
    02-26-09 09:11 PM
    Gotta link where we can get it or get more info?:
    Ditto I'm in
    02-26-09 09:13 PM
    Podtrapper is definitely one of my most used programs. works awesome and Marcus rocks! i highly recommend it (its podtrapper not tracker... no big)
    versatilemonkey.com
    02-26-09 09:20 PM
    +1 . . . I love it
    02-26-09 09:21 PM
    agreed here too, by FAR my most used and beloved app. The only one that is a true must have. I just wish bluetooth play/pause controls worked with it. I never have to download and transfer podcasts again, its like if someone invented a way for you to stay clean but never have to shower. Awesome.
    02-27-09 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD