Hey everybody,

My name is silvio and i come from Austria, its my first thread and i just wanted to say hello first ;-)

My Problems:

I have some audio Podcasts that i listen to while driving to work. Problem is: if i add the podcastchannel to the podcastapp it always downloads the whole podcast. With viigo (on my old BB Bold 9000) I was able to stream it. Now i have to fully download it...

I also tried to add the feedburner address to my socialfeed app but it always just shows the decription of each episode and does not start to stream the audio podcast. I can open the full article, yes it brings me to the url, but i want it just to play the audiopodcasts immediatly.

Can anybody help me?
    Last edited by Mnemik; 12-01-10 at 08:21 AM.
    12-01-10 08:15 AM
    First Welcome to Crackberry!

The Blackberry podcast feature only downloads podcasts to your phone and you can delete them afterwords. As of right now you cannot stream, as far as I know. I have been using the Podcast for a while so if that option is available I would greatly appreciate someone letting me know. So just download them and then delete them once your done or you can set it to delete old ones when new ones come out.
    12-01-10 08:23 AM
    Hi,

I already right now in that moment found out how it works xD.

You click on an episode, klick the bb button and go on preview, and he starts to immediatly stream it

wuHOOOOOO F***** nice!!! and u can even switch back and forth as u wish.
    12-01-10 08:29 AM
    I usually boil my podcasts

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-10 08:45 AM
    Hi,

I already right now in that moment found out how it works xD.

You click on an episode, klick the bb button and go on preview, and he starts to immediatly stream it

wuHOOOOOO F***** nice!!! and u can even switch back and forth as u wish.
    Awesome, thanks for the incite!
    12-01-10 08:55 AM
    hehe, no problem. I really like this phone.

I know its offtopic but: does anybody know a good game to test the screen in wideformat?
    edit: is there no more flycast for the torch?
    Last edited by Mnemik; 12-01-10 at 09:20 AM.
    12-01-10 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD