Hay guys, only been on the site for afew weeks now and I AM TOTALLY ADDICTED!! So addicted that i want to download all the podcast to my pearl to lisen to them. I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THIS!!! I cant even figure out how to download them??? IM SO LOST?? If i could just download them to my desktop im sure i could use Roxio to add them to the SD card on the phone.
    09-15-08 01:00 AM
    I use iTunes and subsribe to the poscast (free)

There is then an option to download all of the episodes, how often to check for updates, etc.
    That allows you to DL the podcasts then add them to your Berry via mediamanager or mass storage mode

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 01:02 AM
    Each podcast has a link to Download the .mp3 directly. That is what I do. I right click that link and save to Desktop. I then connect the berry and activate mass storage mode and transfer the mp3s to the phone. This seems to work much better than Roxio.
    09-15-08 06:49 AM
    Each podcast has a link to Download the .mp3 directly. That is what I do. I right click that link and save to Desktop. I then connect the berry and activate mass storage mode and transfer the mp3s to the phone. This seems to work much better than Roxio.

I must be totally blind cuz I dont see the fn download links??
    09-16-08 12:22 AM
    K, I found the Download .MP3 Directly >> but when i hit it, it starts playing right away, insead of downloading.......Im really new to itunes and quicktime, all i want to do it like jbonnot03 does. but what am i doing wrong?
    09-16-08 12:29 AM
    K, I found the Download .MP3 Directly >> but when i hit it, it starts playing right away, insead of downloading.......Im really new to itunes and quicktime, all i want to do it like jbonnot03 does. but what am i doing wrong?
    If you are trying to download the MP3 version, right click on the link and "save Target As" and that should download it to your PC. I dont use itunes and I just download to my PC then transfer it over to my BB using mass storage mode.
    09-16-08 12:33 AM
    I use Doppler to update several pocast feeds to my pc amd then synch my Bberry with my PC through Windows Media Player.

Since November, Crackberry podcasts no longer update automatically. Every other podcast I subscribe to updates just fine.

Any ideas?
    02-19-09 06:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD