Hey everyone, I'm running the Storm2 on 580. For weeks I haven't had a single option, and all of a sudden multiple times in 2 days I have this issue:

While my phone is in my pocket, I pull it out, and unlock the screen. The screen is hard, but not unclickable. So when I click on messages or anything else it opens it and closes it, because it double clicks. Usually the bottom keys click but don't function. I have to lock the screen and turn it back on after a few seconds or a minute later for it to function. The double clicking and it closes the app is really annoying. It only happens when it's in my pants.

I think what happens is that since the screen is TOWARDS my leg, and my leg may hit the bottom buttons, it presses it or something like that. And after a few times of that happening unexpectedly the screen does something. I don't know. Any ideas? Could this be an OS issue? I doubt it's a hardware since it ONLY happens with my jeans and in my pocket.

Any ideas? thanks.
    04-22-10 07:59 AM
    dunno about the screen always being hard, but i have had the double clicking issue.

the past few OS upgrades though have solved it for me though. im on 607
    04-22-10 08:07 AM
    I had this issue a few weeks ago. the pressure actually screwed up one of the corner piesio sensors and I had to get the phone replaced. a lesson learned for me.
    04-22-10 08:35 AM
    I have the double clicking too???
    04-22-10 08:46 AM
    I get da hard screen once n a while but I can hit the lock and unlock right away and its fine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 01:59 PM
    Just in case I'm going to reload another OS. I've had this one for 3 weeks and it was perfect, until Monday. Which bummed me, no problem though. I'm going to drop from 580 to 497. Let's see how it runs. My friend has been running the 497 for a month almost with absolutely 0 issues (for him). I'll give it a go.

Thanks everyone.
    04-22-10 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD