Does anyone suggest an app that is comparible to the Pocket Informant
    app? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 11:34 AM
    Agendus or E-Mobile Planner? I actually have all three but at the end of the day PI stays on my device. Agendus is not too bad just a little bulky to me.
    01-12-10 02:32 PM
    Thanks for the info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 02:37 PM
    E-Mobile Today Professional is (in my opinion) better than Pocket Informant. I tried Pocket Informant, but E-Mobile Today Pro looks better and is just a simpler and much improved app for my needs.
    01-12-10 03:05 PM
    Agendus is way to slow for my 8900. It takes about 15 seconds to load my task list. I haven't tried e-mobile planer since they have no demo. I did try PI for a while, but ultimately left due to the separate databases and manual outlook sync. With BES, I don't want to every plugin my BB to sync. I do understand why they went the direction they did.

I do use (and recommend) PocketDay Personal. It may not be the prettiest one, but it's lighting fast compared to the others. It's not a replacement PIM like PI, but does provide a good view to your existing data. They have a free demo that you can get to try it out. I found I had to spend some time customizing the fonts, colors, options before I really began to like it.
    01-12-10 04:15 PM
    SBSH Calendar Pro v.1.0.2 update is available!
    This update solves controls and font size issue.
    02-15-10 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD