I logged into my Facebook with a link "full site" on my Storm, and I can't seem to move the "grey - bookmark" bar to the bottom of the page. Can someone show me how I can move that bar to the bottom? Or is there a setting that I can disable it?

Everytime the cursor is at the top of the page, that grey bookmark bar appeared. And when I move my cursor to the grey bar and click on it and try to drag it down, it doesn't do anything.

Any suggestions?

TIA
    03-16-09 03:11 PM
    No one?
    03-16-09 04:08 PM
    I don't really understand your question. I use the full facebook site on my storm and it works fine as a bookmarked page. Rephrase your question maybe? And possibly wait more than one hour before asking for a response
    03-16-09 04:30 PM
    I'm really sorry if I wasn't being too clear..
    What I was refering to is the bookmark bar in the facebook, which is located on the bottom of the screen. When I logged into facebook with my Storm on a full site, that bookmark bar appear whenever my cursor is at the top of the page, and when it scroll down, that bookmark bar disappear. It's very annoying... I just can't to bring that bookmark bar to the bottom of the page on my Storm.
    03-16-09 05:07 PM
    Is he the only one with this problem?
    03-16-09 05:21 PM
    I'm really sorry if I wasn't being too clear..
    What I was refering to is the bookmark bar in the facebook, which is located on the bottom of the screen. When I logged into facebook with my Storm on a full site, that bookmark bar appear whenever my cursor is at the top of the page, and when it scroll down, that bookmark bar disappear. It's very annoying... I just can't to bring that bookmark bar to the bottom of the page on my Storm.
    I see what you mean, I never use the full site but thought I would check.

Logged in BB browser, IE identified. It loads the first page and renders fine but at that point I was stuck. The page will not scroll to allow you to see other things that are further down the page, almost like they send a .jpg of what the screen would look like and that is it.

OK IE emulation doesn't work... using FF I see what you mean... it's there at the top about a 1/4" down the screen then you scroll and it's gone for good.
    Last edited by bp22_ca; 03-16-09 at 05:31 PM.
    03-16-09 05:25 PM
    Hey no need to apologize at all! I just didn't understand the problem, now that you re-worded it I get what you mean, unfortunately I don't know how to solve this. Hope someone smarter than me can help you out!
    03-16-09 05:39 PM
    I see what you mean, I never use the full site but thought I would check.

Logged in BB browser, IE identified. It loads the first page and renders fine but at that point I was stuck. The page will not scroll to allow you to see other things that are further down the page, almost like they send a .jpg of what the screen would look like and that is it.

OK IE emulation doesn't work... using FF I see what you mean... it's there at the top about a 1/4" down the screen then you scroll and it's gone for good.
    I still cannot get that bookmark to stay at the bottom of the screen..

I hope everyone knows what I'm refering to.. it is the bookmark on Facebook which on the far right there are two icons.. one for "Notifications" and the other is "Chat".
    03-16-09 05:50 PM
    Download Opera Mini 4.2 & use the facebook bookmark on the start page. Works fine!
    03-16-09 06:02 PM
    Download Opera Mini 4.2 & use the facebook bookmark on the start page. Works fine!
    That's what I was going to say. d=
    03-16-09 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD