So i decided to put os .530 on my phone first thing i did was went to desktop manager, device switch wizard checked all options then clicked next. Everything went as normal and i even did it twice just in case just named the files 1 and 2. after that i went to bbsak and clicked backup apps and it created a backup folder. downloaded 530 deleted vendor file mptt and ptt files from it. disconnected pc from internet ran bbsak wiped device. the first time i used bbsak an loaded the os on my phone finished went DM and used backup restore to load all my settings and 3rd party apps ect. I can get my address book call log bbm info to transfer on my phone but when i go to 3rd party apps it lists none along with no themes. so i deleted os from pc and phone and tried all over again same results. then i did that again but used desktop manager to load os same issue tried again without wiping. Please Help

P.S. i did restart my pc each time i loaded and deleted the os

*also forgot to mention that in desktop manager it states that my application permissions are on my phone*
    Last edited by mlb31384; 02-28-10 at 10:50 AM.
    02-28-10 10:47 AM
    Did you try reloading the 3rd party apps and themes from bbsak?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 10:52 AM
    i did but i dont think im doing it right because nothing happens. ill be honest i never used bbsak until yesterday i clicked restore apps and then a popup says phone may reboot after complete then less than a second later a popup says complete and my phone does not reboot
    02-28-10 11:06 AM
    When I did it, I had to reload them one by one. For certain apps the phone would reboot but for others the screen just turned white for a few seconds and that was it. And they all went back into my download folder.

02-28-10 11:13 AM
    You need to go to the "modify cod's" tab in bbsak. Then click "install cod's" I do maybe 5-10 apps at a time.
    02-28-10 11:20 AM
    just did that b4 i read your post do you think its bad if i did 170 at once

well it worked thanks everybody
    Last edited by mlb31384; 02-28-10 at 11:27 AM.
    02-28-10 11:24 AM
    You need to go to the "modify cod's" tab in bbsak. Then click "install cod's" I do maybe 5-10 apps at a time.
    I wish I had known that when I did it for my phone lol.

02-28-10 11:26 AM
    just did that b4 i read your post do you think its bad if i did 170 at once

well it worked thanks everybody
    If it worked, you'll probably be just fine. I've had it give me a error before when trying to load too many apps. I have heard that loading fewer apps at once will give them a "cleaner" install, and give fewer errors when running the device. What does "cleaner" mean? I don't have a clue!

I always let the phone reboot too after each set of apps I install, even if it doesn't do it by itself. I think it just makes the phone "think" about what's it doing. Which gives a smoother, error free, and overall better performance in the final product..
    02-28-10 11:45 AM
    The problem I'm having is that, after upgrading and having BBSAK not restoring properly, I used DM to restore (after loading the backup.alx in the BBSAK directory). I now get an "Application Permissions" error for the BlinkWhileCall app and can't get around it. I can reboot the device but get the same window and can't navigate to the "allow" button. How can I rectify? Thanks.
    05-14-10 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD