Hello...I have a Bold 900 with Rogers. I recently upgraded to OS .509 from WindHellas. Everything works awesome, but I am LOW in memory. 20.6 after a reset, and have to use quickpull every day or 2 maximum.

1) I read up on Shrink A OS, but before I do, it has an option to Swap Radio, I have NO IDEA what this means, and cant seem to find much info about it anywhere.

Can anyone provide me info on what it means, and what option I should click?
    Or a link to a great step by step guide on using it.

2) Lastly, Id like to schedule a quickpull every night while i sleep, but I need to confirm to reset now so it is kind of pointless since I am asleep and cant click to confirm a reset, is there nay fix on this?

Thanks for your help on either of my questions.
    04-08-10 09:52 PM
    1) Swapping the radio is only necessary if you are having signal issues. More often
    than not this can be ignored when using Shrink-A-OS. People who make "hybrid"
    OSs do this often for one reason or another.

You would also need to have another OS installed on you PC or you will have
    nothing to swap with.

2) The last time I used QuickPull (long time ago) it did not require confirmation
    for daily resets. Are you sure you are selecting the correct options?
    04-08-10 10:06 PM

2) The last time I used QuickPull (long time ago) it did not require confirmation
    Scheduled resets using Quickpull (or Meterberry) do not work on Bold 9000 OS 5.0.411 and up without asking for permissions. There currently is no work-around, as stated on Quickpull's web site.
    04-08-10 10:25 PM
    Scheduled resets using Quickpull (or Meterberry) do not work on Bold 9000 OS 5.0.411 and up without asking for permissions. There currently is no work-around, as stated on Quickpull's web site.
    Aha!!! Thank you for that. I haven't used any reset apps in forever and have
    only been on OS 5.0 for a few days so I was unaware of that. Got to love
    the combined knowledge of this site
    04-09-10 01:04 AM
    1) Swapping the radio is only necessary if you are having signal issues. More often
    than not this can be ignored when using Shrink-A-OS. People who make "hybrid"
    OSs do this often for one reason or another.

You would also need to have another OS installed on you PC or you will have
    nothing to swap with.

I'm having problems with my radio on the willyboy 5.1 hybrid using the 5.0.0.681 base. Does anyone have any suggestions on what radio i could swap with it that may improve the radio? Let me know
    06-03-10 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD