I bought a new BB Curve 8320 from t-mobile and can't seem to save apps to my memory card. It goes straight to my device memory and can only handle a few apps. I've seen others on here with more than 10 apps. How can I save them to my media card??
    08-08-09 07:40 PM
    You can't really save apps to the media card without a third party app called Aerize card loader, or something like that.

It still requires you to load the app from your memory card to your device memory before you can use it though.

The people with a lot of apps on their Curves may have the 8330 model which has 50% more memory than the 83XX models (96MB vs. 64MB), or have performed memory optimization procedures to get as much free memory as possible on their devices.
    08-08-09 07:55 PM
    I concur. This is not currently possible on BBs. Hopefully, one day soon, we will be able to do this.
    08-08-09 07:58 PM
    Also, what you have is not a "memory card"; it's a "media card", for photos, videos, music, and ringtones.
    08-08-09 08:48 PM
    It's a memory card for media.
    08-08-09 09:29 PM
    It's a memory card for media.
    That says it precisely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 10:24 PM
    The new BB App World will let you store apps on the media card and install them when needed; but App World is crap software so you might not want to install it.
    08-09-09 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD