I am trying to reload the OS on my 8350i but cannot locate the App Loader File. I followed instructions on how to below. When I open Research In Motion there is Blackberry & Blackberry Media sync. When I open Blackberry I do not see App Loader. I downloaded the 313 OS from Blackberry.com and ran the exe file but nothing else popped up. Any ideas?? I appreciate any help. I need to get it fixed today, leaving town and this is my only phone.

Closest thing I find is application_loader.dll 5.0.1.28 Application Loader Extension.

BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    12-28-09 05:08 PM
    Sorry. I'm slow!! Just found it. Please delete this thread Casper, Sorry if i wasted anyone's time.

But I downloaded the 313 OS exe and ran it but nothing happened. Will it be listed when I follow steps in link above? The 4.6.1.313 will be listed as the OS I want to install? 1st time doing this process and dont want to mess it up any further than it already is.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by delrahim69; 12-28-09 at 05:22 PM.
    12-28-09 05:18 PM
    yes when you go to the app loader it should display the current os and the newly downloaded os and allow you to install. good luck
    12-28-09 05:26 PM
    thanks mostlydo. its erased apps and loading system software now. hope it continues well. thanks
    12-28-09 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD