So I run vista and after installing the other 34562 components for plazmic (i exadurate not out of frustration but out of my own stupidity not saving them but running them so i had to dl them each time i needed one) and it came up and said it is made for windows xp 2000 and me i think. It also said that my system wasnt supported...is there a way around this or is it just a waiting game?
    06-09-08 07:24 PM
    So I run vista and after installing the other 34562 components for plazmic (i exadurate not out of frustration but out of my own stupidity not saving them but running them so i had to dl them each time i needed one) and it came up and said it is made for windows xp 2000 and me i think. It also said that my system wasnt supported...is there a way around this or is it just a waiting game?
    Vmware

Dm
    06-10-08 08:21 AM
    is that another program? I googled it but didnt really get anything...i might have just not looked too hard
    06-10-08 01:18 PM
    Vmware allows you to run multiple instances of virtual operating systems from within the primary OS.

IE: Boot your computer with win-Vista then start VMware and load XP to use your Plazmic Theme Builder.

Wait...nevermind. You won't find a consumer priced version out there anywhere.

Sorry,
    Dm
    06-11-08 06:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD