I was doing the indstall and it said I need a JDE file so it gave me a web page to get it from, BlackBerry - BlackBerry Developer Program | BlackBerry Java Development Environment Downloads. I made an account and it doesn't recognize my sign in screen name... Is there a waiting period or does antone have a site I can get this file from..?
    05-15-08 08:16 AM
    Nevermind I remade an account with it and it works now... go fig
    05-15-08 08:29 AM
    actually no it isn't... How many programs and prerequisite do I need for this to work. I got that JDE file and now I need some file for the messenger app..? WT? Does someone have a step by step guide that you can refer me to?
    05-17-08 11:11 AM
    What's plavix???

Dm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-08 09:05 PM
    Plasmic I mean
    05-17-08 10:19 PM
    Okay, I don't have the answer but I'm laughing so hard that tears are rolling!! Plavix/Plasmic! Bwahahaha!! Glad you're not my doctor CardiacSmachin!!

05-17-08 10:46 PM
    Okay, I don't have the answer but I'm laughing so hard that tears are rolling!! Plavix/Plasmic! Bwahahaha!! Glad you're not my doctor CardiacSmachin!!

Thanks for your 2 cents
    05-18-08 08:19 AM
    No offense but that is funny!
    05-18-08 08:39 AM
    Oh, I really did not mean to upset you... I'm sorry if offended you, that was really not my intent.

Maybe I was just overly tired last night, but for some reason it struck me funny. I got on the thread thinking it was an off-topic thread for blackberry users who take Plavix!! Then when I saw what really happened it made me laugh!!

Sorry if I offended you.

05-18-08 08:46 AM
    lmao I didn't even think plavix like that until now.... lol. thats funny. No you didn't offend me I was tired as well..
    05-20-08 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD