Okay so a few months ago there was a post about an app called Pinwall which is a facebook-like client for bb users. Shortly after that thread the app was having some trouble and was unusable for quite some time. As of the past few days, it is back up and running! I would recommend people check it out. Its a pretty cool concept. The original thread about this app can be found here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/pin...-users-258498/

Feel free to look me up + add me. Search for Sara K from the united states.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 12:13 PM
    downloading now

And now I think I'm about to delete it. Verify account links do not work.
    Last edited by I_love_my_bold; 07-21-09 at 12:28 PM. Reason: problems verifying
    07-21-09 12:21 PM
    Just downloaded looks cool, I got one problem tho..... It send an email with a link to verify your account, when I click on the link and my browser is loading it stops and gives me an error message, I guess ill enjoy for the 24 hours

07-21-09 12:52 PM
    I had this for a few days, and it just stopped working.
    Every time I would try to start the app, I would get "Sorry, we are over capacity, try Pinwall later"

This went on for over a week. I deleted it. Not to mention that 95% of the people that come up when searching are located in Indonesia! LoL
    07-21-09 04:38 PM
    I had this for a few days, and it just stopped working.
    Every time I would try to start the app, I would get "Sorry, we are over capacity, try Pinwall later"

This went on for over a week. I deleted it. Not to mention that 95% of the people that come up when searching are located in Indonesia! LoL

.....That is exacty why I am saying "it is back". They have fixed the server and the bug. Also if you use the country specific search you can limit yourself to searching for people in america only.

07-22-09 12:32 AM
    account verification does not seem to be functional. looks cool otherwise.
    07-22-09 02:09 AM
    ya same for me i cant verify my account
    07-22-09 02:58 AM
    its working fine for me here..
    but is there a way to delete my profile?
    10-22-09 04:05 AM
    lol based on what I'm reading in this thread....it's not worth the download. Why did the application become "unusable for quite some time"?
    10-22-09 04:09 AM
    going to give it a try

10-22-09 04:13 AM
    Its back up and working now. The app kept prompting for an upgrade but wouldnt let you ugrade or use the app until you did.. (which you couldnt) After talking to the Customer Support team for a few days they finally fixed the problem. Its acutally a pretty cool little social network for BB users.
    10-22-09 10:33 AM
    Any progress on this App? Last time when I tried it out it wasn't that great.

01-01-10 09:03 PM
    hey everybody,

pinwall 1.4 was working perfectly ... when i installed V.1.5 it become a very slow
    it takes 1 day to download 10 requests only even if i'm logging to Wi-Fi services.

Please help
    03-01-10 12:02 AM
    Yea I'm still waiting for the email to verify the account and it says its struggling to get back online, please try again in a few minutes.

I do like the concept of the app as I do need more blackberry friends on my bbm.

03-10-10 02:10 AM
    Its working now!

Feel free to add me

Bold: Loy 80y
    Curve: Techno Loy

03-10-10 09:44 AM
    Check ur junk/spam folder coz my verification email ended up there.

03-10-10 10:38 AM
    It's too slowwwwwww (a turtle in 100 yards is faster than loading friend requests o a user profile).
    It's a nice concept, but it's a shame that it doesn't work.
    I'm going to remove it right now!
    03-12-10 08:27 AM
    yea it is a nice concept. i guess eventually it will get there like any new social networking app.
    03-27-10 12:01 PM
    pinwall seems to be running fine atm. need more ppl to join!
    03-30-10 11:19 AM
    is there a way to delete pinwall?? i deleted it from my blackberry but im still getting emails??
    05-18-10 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD