Hey guys i really need help and advice with this dilemma I have:

I recently replaced my 8900 and so I received a new PIN....and I transfered all my purchased apps from my old one to the new one but the activation codes are not working so I changed my PIN that was tied to my Crackberry App Store Account....but its been like a week and I still don't have new activiation codes....how is this process suppose to work?

I've been without my NECESSARY apps for a week now and I'm very frustrated....
    09-18-09 09:43 AM
    Depending on the app you will have to purchase it again. Some are tied directly to the PIN. And in that case the app store can't help you' it's up to the individual companies if they want to throw you a bone and release another activation code.

Which is pretty unlikely.
    09-18-09 09:57 AM
    REALLY? oh wow....i never knew that was the case, i guess i just wasted money on these apps...never again!

It wasnt my fault my bb had to be changed...
    09-18-09 10:24 AM
    All I really want back is my quicklaunch though....
    09-18-09 10:32 AM
    That's just the way it goes. Like I say, you can contact the people who make the app and see if they will reissue the unlock code, but usually that doesn't work.

And look at it from their perspective, they have no way of verifying you got a new BB or not, you could just be trying to get free software. There's no way to verify your claim. But then again, most apps are so cheap it's not an issue anyhow.
    09-18-09 10:40 AM
    From what I read the crackberry store will accept the change of a PIN and give out the new codes if you bought through them one time but then after that you have to ask the developer for a new activation code.
    09-18-09 10:42 AM
    yeah thats what i read also....this is my first time changing, and they havent issued a new activation code yet and the wait has been pretty long

is there anybody out there that has done this before and actually received new activiation codes from crackberry app store on their first time?
    09-18-09 10:57 AM
    try emailing them about it, might be backlogged or something
    09-18-09 10:59 AM
    alright i will give them an email, thanks crackberry family for your all help !!! you guys are the best =D
    09-18-09 01:38 PM
    If the CrackBerry store cannot help, you should go directly to the product vendor. In every case where I have done this, I have gotten a new authorization code from them and the software was re-enabled.

I recently changed country and I asked the Crackberry store to change the email address on my account. Oh! What a problem. It has no happened. My old email has been disabled - when I left Switzerland. It no longer works. I am going to have to call them to sort this out. Now all I need is a phone number.

Keep banging the rocks together...
    09-18-09 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD