I've made sure that I have the latest version of course. I've popped the battery out for 5+ minutes, and nothing seems to be working. I've had 1 of 10+ pics upload in the past 2 weeks, the rest fail. Has anyone ran into this issue and found resolution? Thanks to all who provide their input as well.

Adam
    02-01-10 01:59 PM
    I had the same problem with my curve 8330. I found a thread on here about it. They said reduce the resolution/size of your pics in the camera settings. I did it on mine and it works fine now.
    02-01-10 02:14 PM
    Thanks for the fast response! I've confirmed my picture settings were set to "super fine" resolution, in which I've brought down to normal. The picture exposure size was set to "large", and I've changed that to "medium". I'm thinking this WILL fix the problem, and if so THANKS cbrown61!!
    02-01-10 02:30 PM
    no problem. I had to do the exact same thing. These forums have helped me out numerous times.
    02-01-10 02:40 PM
    So I'm still getting the error. Here's my current camera settings:

Default Flash Setting: On
    White Balance: Automatic
    Picture Size: Medium (1024 x 768)
    Picture Quality: Normal
    Viewfinder Mode: Full Screen
    Color Effect: Normal
    Geotagging: Disabled

Based off the following info, any suggestions from you all out there would be great. Come on cbrown61 I know you got something else for me
    02-02-10 11:13 AM
    thats weird... thats the same setting that mine is on and it seems to work just fine.... maybe try the small pic size and see what that does....
    02-02-10 02:01 PM
    I wasnt able to upload pics either. So using the Opera browser I emailed my pic to FB and it posted perfectly.
    FYI
    02-02-10 02:26 PM
    I always email them to FB. It goes to mobile pics, but you can move it to a dif folder. Just go to whatever browser you use and get yours under upload pics.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 02:41 PM
    I had to email the pics also .. I will try adjusting the camera settings next time though .. thanks !
    02-03-10 01:08 AM
    a few other threads have already started with the same issue. some people seem to have no problems, others set to medium it's ok, others have to set to small to be ok. for me i have to set it to small...which is sad.

i think the latest version of fb app is the problem.
    02-03-10 02:01 AM
    you can also try to reinstal facebook. that helped with me
    02-03-10 03:58 AM
    I have had the same problem, I have re-installed facebook several times, but I still can't upload a picture. And to add to it, the facebook app doesn't always want to work. I think the BB facebook app has to be one of the worst apps out there. I have changed the permissions to allow and everything. I am just waiting for an update, hoping that will help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 07:34 AM
    Thank you to all who've posted. I feel based of the trend of posts per this thread, that the most effective way currently is the email option. I will continue to troubleshoot and report any findings. Go Crackberry!
    02-03-10 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD