Looks interesting..

Home | PicDial(tm)

PicDial� brings your entire mobile address book to life by linking your phone contacts to the information from social networking sites. You can automatically see your friends� Facebook & MySpace profile pictures and status messages every time they call. Real-time pictures & status messages are automatically updated to your phone.

The PicDial Favorites Screen provides "picture dialing" for your closest friends, letting you call or text by selecting a friend�s image. This image is automatically retrieved from Facebook and MySpace, or can be a picture added to the Favorites Screen from within PicDial.

The PicDial "Automatic Picture Caller ID" lets you share your most recent picture (taken from your phone or pulled from Facebook or MySpace) with your PicDial friends every time you call. When you change your picture or status, it is automatically updated on your friends' phones. You determine which picture other users will see when you call.
    01-08-10 07:35 AM
    seems t be an OK app
    Last edited by jlw0211; 01-08-10 at 08:52 AM.
    01-08-10 08:38 AM
    Looks interesting..

Home | PicDial(tm)

PicDial™ brings your entire mobile address book to life by linking your phone contacts to the information from social networking sites. You can automatically see your friends’ Facebook & MySpace profile pictures and status messages every time they call. Real-time pictures & status messages are automatically updated to your phone.

The PicDial Favorites Screen provides "picture dialing" for your closest friends, letting you call or text by selecting a friend’s image. This image is automatically retrieved from Facebook and MySpace, or can be a picture added to the Favorites Screen from within PicDial.

The PicDial "Automatic Picture Caller ID" lets you share your most recent picture (taken from your phone or pulled from Facebook or MySpace) with your PicDial friends every time you call. When you change your picture or status, it is automatically updated on your friends' phones. You determine which picture other users will see when you call.
    Looks like the 9550 isnt supported according to the website. I would love to have this application though.

Or something just similar to the favorites application on the Android phones. There you dial from the picture. I could do without the facebook link
    Last edited by eddie317; 01-08-10 at 11:43 AM.
    01-08-10 11:39 AM
    Looks like the 9550 isnt supported according to the website. I would love to have this application though.

Or something just similar to the favorites application on the Android phones. There you dial from the picture. I could do without the facebook link
    I just checked their website and the Storm2 is now supported. The app looks to be free too....at least for VZW.

In their phone support notes, it says you can set PicDial to one of your side convenience keys (Options > Screen/Keyboard > Left/Right Side Convenience Key Opens: > change to PicDial > Menu > Save).....that way you can use the favorite screen as a picture speed dialer. NOT TOO BAD
    01-08-10 12:06 PM
    I just checked their website and the Storm2 is now supported. The app looks to be free too....at least for VZW.

In their phone support notes, it says you can set PicDial to one of your side convenience keys (Options > Screen/Keyboard > Left/Right Side Convenience Key Opens: > change to PicDial > Menu > Save).....that way you can use the favorite screen as a picture speed dialer. NOT TOO BAD
    Seriously. That happened in the last 30 minutes. Thats crazy. Ia m going to try that app out. At the time of my last post it wasnt supported
    01-08-10 12:09 PM
    there is a cost but I dont see the price.
    01-08-10 12:13 PM
    there is a cost but I dont see the price.
    I looked into it and there is a 30 day free trial with AT&T, and then it's $1.99 per month. But with every other carrier (including Verizon), they give you a free trial and it doesn't say anything about a charge.
    01-13-10 04:38 PM
    Is anyone using picdial now? Stumbled on this and had a few questions. Is this a free app or does it have a monthly charge? Second, does it eat up a lot of battery power? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
    05-14-10 11:38 AM
    I just installed it. Looks like you get a 7 day trial then $2 per month after. Battery power doesn't seem to be an issue (unlike Pandora -yikes on battery!).

Does anyone know if all the contacts in my phone will sync? The facebook pictures that I look at when calls come in are huge! Take over almost my entire screen which is pretty sick.
    06-17-10 02:05 PM
    i just downloaded it and i cant see my full contact list and there arent any options to view all like bebuzz...anyone else having this problem?
    06-12-11 11:36 AM
    I think I deleted it because of some language in the terms of service; don't remember exactly what.
    06-12-11 12:46 PM
    I also couldn't see my entire contact list. I gave up on it once I realized it was free trial only then a monthly subscription fee.
    06-14-11 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD