I see several threads about this but it seems to have been dropped. Has anyone found a way to upload to Picasa albums from your BB besides using the email address?

I had seen where they were developing an app but looks like it was never released. I have tried a few apps from the app store but nothing seems to work
    04-08-10 10:52 AM
    Yes. I use one called iTookThisOnMyPhone. Can't do a link right now, but visit their website for your browser, and I'm pretty sure you can get the App from there. It's not perfect, but I like it. It works not just with Picasa, but Flickr, Facebook, and several other social media sites, but you can assign "Destinations" as you please.

It's kind of a "Superapp" in the sense that it's integrated with your photo software. You can have it so that every time you take a picture, you can name and upload your file (or hit the back button if you don't want it uploaded). Otherwise, any time you BB button on a picture, there will be an option for "Send to iTookThisOnMyPhone").

I'll answer other questions if you have them.
    04-08-10 10:57 AM
    That is what I was looking for! Works well
    Thank You for the assist
    04-08-10 11:39 AM
    I do wish there was one that would allow geotag data to be included. The last time I looked at iTookThisOnMyPhone it didn't handle any geotagging.

Really a picasa app that behaved like the Flickr app would be fine for me.

Maybe I should look at iTookThisOnMyPhone again.
    04-29-10 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD