Sending geotagged pic to twitpic via SocialScope but don't see geotag info at twitpic url?
    Does twitpic support geotagged pics in terms of showing say a google map with a pin showing where pic was taken?

Can someone walk me thru it since I don't see it happening? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 10:10 AM
    Sending geotagged pic to twitpic via SocialScope but don't see geotag info at twitpic url?
    Does twitpic support geotagged pics in terms of showing say a google map with a pin showing where pic was taken?

Can someone walk me thru it since I don't see it happening? Thanks!

I don't believe Twitpic is compatible. The geotag feature in SS is for the tweet, not the picture.
    12-21-09 10:17 AM
    I don't believe Twitpic is compatible. The geotag feature in SS is for the tweet, not the picture.
    Thanks 4 the reply. What I'n talking about tho is the picture being geotagged (when taken) & twitpic not displaying the geotag info. Are there other picture sharing/twitter linked sites that do show this info in the form of a google map at the url with a pin indicatin location picture was taken pull from the geotag info already in the picture? Less concerned about adding geotag to my everyday tweets thru the option in SS.

12-21-09 10:44 AM
    bump...anyone
    12-21-09 12:12 PM
    ^^ bump ---ooops again? sorry
    12-21-09 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD