Photobucket shows a native app for the BB on Photobucket Mobile

Does anyone have a link to it? I can't find it on the app world.
    05-11-10 11:12 AM
    It's just a launcher for the Photobucket Mobile site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-10 11:14 AM
    Bummer thanks.

This sure does look native though. Maybe one day?
    05-11-10 11:18 AM
    Maybe there is an app. i can't find one either. i used to have the Photobucket Launcher. The mobile site is pretty good, but an app would be a lot better to have! i'll do some more searching for it.

05-11-10 11:20 AM
    05-11-10 11:38 AM
    Great find, SaneinOne! Downloaded and testing out now! Thanks.

05-11-10 11:45 AM
    Not a bad app. i like the layout, large icons and colors. It's really only to upload photos. You can choose to upload photos already on your phone, or take a picture to upload. i like that you can select multiple pics by clicking on them in the list. Seems to upload them pretty fast too.

However, you still need to go to photobucket mobile to view your uploaded pics and to get the url links. i wish that could be done with the mobile app.

05-11-10 12:02 PM
    I just downloaded the Photobucket App for Appworld on my 8900 and it works great, seems to do everything i can do from my PC.
    06-22-10 09:34 AM
    get a pbucket account .. then download zonasnap .. you can send photos right to pbucket acount and it throws the image link to post in forums ect into your notepad.. great app!
    06-22-10 09:37 AM
    I have download photobucket from app world and there is version 2.2...

Looks different...
    06-22-10 09:45 AM
    I have download photobucket from app world and there is version 2.2...

Looks different...
    I just downloaded it as well.
    It's about to be deleted from my device soon. It won't allow me to log into any of my PhotoBucket accounts. When I I enter my username and password, and try to Log In, it's starts to connect but that's about it. It's been trying to log in for the past 5 minutes. I have it running in the background as I type this. Still trying to connect.

06-22-10 10:26 AM
    I just downloaded it as well.
    It's about to be deleted from my device soon. It won't allow me to log into any of my PhotoBucket accounts. When I I enter my username and password, and try to Log In, it's starts to connect but that's about it. It's been trying to log in for the past 5 minutes. I have it running in the background as I type this. Still trying to connect.

It finally connected to their servers. I'm not too impressed with the app. Version 2 only allows me to upload photos and view albums and pictures. Does not provide links to images for sharing. I still prefer emailing the pictures to my account as the upload feature. That way, they Email me back the link I can use if I want to share that photo.

06-22-10 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD