I have Photo Studio Pro on both my Z30 and older 9800 Torch. After yesterday's update, the one on the Torch no longer opens.

I've tried uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling, with no success so far. The other apps which are also installed ("Photo Studio Camera+" and "Photo Studio: Picframes") open just fine.

Here's a pic of the error I'm getting. Any ideas?
    Photo Studio Pro no longer opens after update.-img_20140819_112911.jpg

Loved the Q10 but now it's Z30 power time!!!
    08-19-14 12:04 PM
    You may have to reinstall the os...
    My neighbor has the 9800, I still have my 9850, which I still as a remote for my Media Praybook to my tv/audio. I just had to reload his os after 2 yrs. on the original os install. No he be happy, happy, happy.
    c
    08-19-14 12:19 PM
    Pffff, I tried doing a downgrade of OS and then update it, no problem with that, but... It seems I reached some sort of limit, so I'm not allowed to install Photo Studio Pro again. I was searching the Web and apparently "paid" apps can only be installed up to five times a year...

Last paragraph describes what happened now: http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl

I guess all the uninstalling and reinstalling to try to get the app to work, ended up being counted as the five times... It even asks me to pay for it again... This is quite ridiculous, specially since I'm doing all this on the same device...

Any ideas if by next year I'll be able to reinstall it? Or perhaps when a new update appears? It still listed under my "uninstalled" apps... How about contacting BlackBerry service, could that help?

I'm glad my Torch is not my primary device anymore, and that my Z30 also has it installed... :S

Loved the Q10 but now it's Z30 power time!!!
    08-20-14 09:37 PM