Has anyone downloaded the free version of Photo Editor Ultimate on App World? Worth it? Any issues? I don't have any photo editing software on my phone now and really miss the effects that were on my Tour. Thanks for the help!
    11-28-11 06:15 AM
    I have one called photo studio: editor. I had the free version and liked it so much I bought the paid version. It's really nice and simple.
    11-28-11 06:43 AM
    Has anyone downloaded the free version of Photo Editor Ultimate on App World? Worth it? Any issues? I don't have any photo editing software on my phone now and really miss the effects that were on my Tour. Thanks for the help!
    i have but i think its a bit complicated for the average user. it seems like a very capable app with many functionality
    11-28-11 07:06 AM
    11-28-11 08:34 AM
    [QUOTE=ZMc1834;6889006]Why not get the Photo Editor Ultimate that is part of the BB Thank You program?

That's the one I was asking about. I just wanted to know if it was worth it, or are there better free apps out there.
    11-28-11 10:02 AM
    would some one upload free apps on some place other than app world? it doesn't work here
    11-28-11 08:26 PM
    I've been playing with it for the last few days. I've had it hang several times when editing pictures stored on my SD card, but it seems to work OK on pictures in device memory. This is on a Torch 9850.

It's certainly worth at least what I paid for it. :-)
    Ponyboy24 likes this.
    11-28-11 09:19 PM
    I have to admire all the users that have the ability to edit photos in such a small format. Without your skills, I have to resort to (downloading) sending them to my PC, edit them in Adobe Elements or Picasa and then uploading them back to my BB when finished.
    11-28-11 10:32 PM
    Free version was great for basic stuff but now that RIM is giving the full version away at no cost its a no brainer. If you have room for the app then download it through Appworld. No doubt.
    Ponyboy24 likes this.
    11-28-11 11:13 PM
    I downloaded it as free complementary application from RIM but same day, I uninstalled it. Very comlecated and tedius steps in editing any photo. Not worth at all.
    11-28-11 11:49 PM
    Free version was great for basic stuff but now that RIM is giving the full version away at no cost its a no brainer. If you have room for the app then download it through Appworld. No doubt.
    Thanks for all the advice! I downloaded it and seems to be working well. I hate downloading apps that are memory hogs, but this seems to be doing ok. Appreciate all the help!
    11-29-11 06:03 AM
    Just take everything what you can get, it might be handy later on.
    I have downloaded it, but i don't use it at all lol.
    Have tried it, and it looked nice. It wasn't that hard to figure out how it worked.
    So looks like isn't that bad for an thankyou app.
    Except for the sims games i left those out.. XD
    Well said!!
    11-29-11 06:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD