A while ago I had asked if there was a photo editor application that let's your crop photos, add effects, etc. Just got a bbm with a link and while its obvious its in the early stages of development, it serves its purpose! Here it is if anyone is interested!

http://bit.ly/minipaint

Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 09:49 AM
    how about posting some screen shots... or a review...
    03-15-10 09:56 AM
    how about posting some screen shots... or a review...

Never posted pics... I'll give it a try...
    Overall, the main thing i wanted was to be able to crop photos and I'm able to do so. like i said, its obvious its in the early stages as it's not very user friendly. takes some playing with to figure certain things out.
    Last edited by cacharelg; 03-15-10 at 01:39 PM.
    03-15-10 10:04 AM
    BB4 Software <-- Minipaint website.
    03-15-10 10:51 AM
    BB4 Software <-- Minipaint website.

Thanks.
    03-15-10 11:30 AM
    mini paint is pretty awesome but the controls are kinda...********, and its very limited, but this is only a beta program so the finished app is soon to come !!
    03-16-10 05:28 AM
    mini paint is pretty awesome but the controls are kinda...********, and its very limited, but this is only a beta program so the finished app is soon to come !!
    Totally agree. Its serves the main purpose and that's cropping a photo. I just hate that they stamp that "minipaint" icon on the image! But its cool never the less
    03-17-10 08:30 AM
    Hello,

Just in these days we have released the final version of MiniPaint, it is no longer beta. Please install from our web site, non from alternative sites. On our website there is a direct link for OTA installation.

If you have any question about this software please write us, feedback AT bbfour DOT com

bbfour.com

Thanks
    04-08-10 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD