1. juelz203's Avatar
    does anyone kno if there is an app out there that let's you edit pictures you have taken with your camera in the same vein as Microsoft photo editor.. I.e. (Glossy look, reverse colors, water effect, pixelization)

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 08:19 PM
  2. kcpaynev1's Avatar
    not that i know of at this time.
    08-02-09 08:23 PM
  3. MarcSt's Avatar
    The only program I have seen with limited functionality as indicated by its name is cropit. It does what it says, crops photos and lets you save in different formats. But that is all no other photo editing tools that I know of. Usually just move onto my PC for editing
    08-02-09 08:48 PM