I felt like Netflix won't be releasing an app for bb since it was released in the Apple App Store and WinMo users along time ago, I figured something must be done to downsize the wait time. So if you want or wish Netflix to come to ou Blackberries, show your support by commenting and stating why you love Netflix and want to see it on your bb. Hopefully we get enough users to sign this petition for Netflix respond or do something about it. So i'll be the first to sign this petition and let's get as much as we can. Here's a toast to a success. 1...2...3...Go!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luqman24; 01-29-11 at 03:39 PM.
    britinboise likes this.
    01-29-11 01:39 PM
    I would love to have a Netflix app on my blackberry! When I turn on my tv I'm usually on Netflix but it would be perfect if I could access instant steaming/update my DVDs from my bb while traveling/commuting.
    britinboise likes this.
    01-29-11 02:05 PM
    That would be sweet, especially with the new bigger screened BBs coming.
    01-29-11 02:47 PM
    Count me in!

01-29-11 03:04 PM
    there is an app for netflix for BB but its not to watch. Just to update your choices and browse.

Movela Netflix Queue Manager
    01-29-11 03:22 PM
    there is an app for netflix for BB but its not to watch. Just to update your choices and browse.

Movela Netflix Queue Manager
    Yes I know but I also want to watch when I'm on the go :P

01-29-11 03:38 PM
    I have a Haier brand LCD HDTV 22" and I cannot get my Dell laptop to play movies or use my Netflix. But an old crappy mp3 player will show pictures and play music through the tv. I have a DISH DVR 600 series and Dish says they dont support my TV. Does anyone know if a Blackberry can be used to stream netflix I don't want to buy an Apple TV or a Wii or Xbox I do not have room for any more devices in my small bedroom?
    02-02-11 03:51 AM
    Really doubt it will happen. They don't even have an android app. Guarantee you an android app is higher up in their priorities than a blackberry one. I don't think they've ever even mentioned blackberry whereas they have talked about an android app. I'd love for them to make one though.

02-02-11 07:10 AM
    Watching movies on 2 inch low res. screen? No thanks.
    02-02-11 07:29 AM
    I still wouldn't mind a netflix app

02-02-11 10:54 AM
    Yes,count me in. Netflix on blackberry sounds gooooood to me
    02-02-11 11:00 AM
    Yeah wife has I phone has netflix doesn't use it I have blackberry and laptop to watch when on the go rediculous. Love netflix but not buying android(no security) or iphone(itunes sucks when u have wmp that does everything encluding gettinng new downloaded music instantly). In short love netflix love blackberry, now I need 2 loves combined. And for morons that says 2 inch screen no thanks. Well we all don't sit in front of computer or tv all day long so for some it is a great idea in downn time.

02-03-11 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD