Im still looking for an app that will track my checking account balance for me. I want to be able to type in my username and password to my banks site and have the app keep a running up to the min. total of whats in my account without me having to do much. (Ive tried things like mobile checkbooks but always forget to put in the transactions)

Ive tried personal assistant but it wasnt very up to date, splash money which didnt have my bank, and ascendo money which also didnt have my bank.

Does anyone know of any others???
    04-27-10 12:15 AM
    There is a free App for German banking Accounts: BlackBerry App World - S-Finanzstatus but i don't know if there is something similar for the US.

I use the S-Banking App for my German Account and works perfect.
    04-27-10 12:38 AM
    My bank offered the "Mobile Banking" app which is great. They also have a mobile site that works pretty good, too.
    04-27-10 11:14 AM
    What do you mean Personal Asst wasn't up to date? It updates automatically every 24 hours and you can refresh at any time with very little effort.
    04-27-10 03:18 PM
    PageOnce FTW!
    04-27-10 04:33 PM
    mobilebanking seems to be similar to pageonce.
    It was pushed by my credit card.

I just saw mobiaccounts in the app roundup.
    anyone used that?
    Sounds good but it also sounds like it doesn't sync with all your accounts.....so you have to hand enter everything????
    04-30-10 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD