Very frustrated with my BB right now.

Anytime my 9650 gets below 180MB of memory and I try to install a new app (any app, there's not a specific one that's causing this problem) my phone gets stuck in the perpetual reset mood where it tries to reset, goes to a white error screen and repeats these process forever. When this occurs, I have to connect my BB to my PC and use BBSAK to wipe the device. I can then use DM to reinstall the OS and restrore my apps, settings, contacts, and calendar. The device will work perfectly fine until I try installing a new app again. If I don't restore any of my apps through DM and instead re-download them individually through AppWorld, then everything works fine until my memory falls below 180MB again. Any ideas on what's going on and how I can resolve this?

Device info. Verizon BB Bold 9650 w/ OS6
    Last edited by carsa_jobec; 03-10-11 at 01:01 PM.
    03-01-11 09:04 AM
    very frustrated with my bb right now.

Anytime my 9650 gets below 200mb of memory and i try to install a new app (any app, there's not a specific one that's causing this problem) my phone gets stuck in the perpetual reset mood where it tries to reset, goes to a white error screen and repeats these process forever. When this occurs, i have to connect my bb to my pc and use bbsak to wipe the device. I can then use dm to reinstall the os and restrore my apps, settings, contacts, and calendar. The device will work perfectly fine until i try installing a new app again. If i don't restore any of my apps through dm and instead re-download them individually through appworld, then everything works fine until my memory falls below 200mb again. Any ideas on what's going on and how i can resolve this?

Device info. Verizon bb bold 9650 w/ os6
    me too! I have a torch that does the same thing! I am very upset.
    03-01-11 11:15 AM
    I am having the same problem with my torch!
    03-01-11 11:16 AM
    Still having this problem. Any ideas at all?
    03-04-11 04:30 AM
    Update: I went through multiple techs at Verizon and one tech at RIM who had no insight into this problem. Gonna try one last-ditch troubleshoot session with an RIM tech this evening before requesting a replacement device from Verizon.
    03-10-11 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD