Just so everyone knows, I'm having problems with PeekAWho - it's very quirky and unstable. Anyone gotten it to work flawlessly? I've had to pull my battery twice now, once because the notification never went away and once because my trackball froze after a notification.
    07-18-09 07:09 AM
    Is that the silent camera app? If so, unless I'm wrong, cameras on XX30 devices can't be silenced as of now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 09:26 AM
    It's the app that allows popups of your sms and emails...I now have it reinstalled but turned off the popups, because that's what was causing the problems. I have continued to allow PeekaBlock, which I LOVE......but I'm still getting emails in my box that I've PeekaBlock'ed ...grrrr........
    07-23-09 07:11 AM
    I used to use it on my Curve with no problems. What phone are you using it on?

07-23-09 07:50 AM
    I used to use it on my Curve with no problems. What phone are you using it on?

from her avatar, it looks like the Tour on Sprint which is the same one I'm using. Been using Peekawho since the Bold. I have no issue with it. Try contacting their support. I didn't do anything special other than install and go.
    07-23-09 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD