Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you were having issues with the Peek-@-Who app. The concept of the app is great, only problem is that when I get and sms or e-mail notification, it completely makes my bold lag out for like 10 seconds and it becomes totally unresponsive. This problem is so annoying that I've just disabled the app altogether. My biggest beef is that I paid $10 for the thing, any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 06:23 AM
    Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you were having issues with the Peek-@-Who app. The concept of the app is great, only problem is that when I get and sms or e-mail notification, it completely makes my bold lag out for like 10 seconds and it becomes totally unresponsive. This problem is so annoying that I've just disabled the app altogether. My biggest beef is that I paid $10 for the thing, any suggestions?
    Peekawho is buggy for the Bold. (I think it says so on their web site). It caused a lag on my phone as well and unfortunately I deleted it as well. Aerize works a little better but it still is not perfect when getting multiple e-mails.

02-16-09 06:45 AM
    What version do you have? 1.20 is latest.
    02-16-09 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD