Hi,

I'm essentially looking for two apps:
    1. i want to get a gps based pedometer to work. What i'm looking for is something i can turn on before a workout and it can tell me that i did XXXX steps, XX miles and so on. I fell in love with the addidas app, but unfurtunitely the gps never works and i'm thinking it may be because i'm in canada. Any other app do the same thing?

The other thing isn't as important, but seeing as i'm posting i figure i'd ask. I'm lookign for a free tabata trainer (ex: 10 rounds of 1 minute on 20 seconds off). I say free because with my vision, i like to try out an app to make sure its usable befoe buying it.

Any help would be appriciated!
    05-29-12 11:46 PM
    I'm in Canada and use the adidad micoach app all the time and it's flawless. Used it for a 30km biking session, and several running ones. No problems at all. Make sure your GPS is enabled and to give it time to find you.
    05-30-12 12:23 AM
    I got the Endomondo Pro and it works great both for walking and running. If you have an OS 7 phone, then it is free for a limited time.

Sent from BlackBerry Bold 9900
    05-30-12 12:44 AM
    TheMe, Thats so wierd. I put the app on a few minutes before my walk, after a 35-40 minute walk it was still searching for signal. It seems like an awesome app... How do u make sure gps is on? i figure if i can use the map app its on... please forgive me if i sound super ignorant!

mss-ca, i'll give that one a try! Thanks
    05-30-12 06:36 AM
    05-30-12 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD