Hi! Can anyone help me? I have downloaded the newest version of Facebook (on Monday) and since around 6 pm last night, I cannot go to the browser and m.facebook.com. It will not open. It tries, says requesting, waiting, requesting and then comes back with Severe Error, we are wroking on it. It seems like an error from Facebook Mobile.

If I use the facebook app I downloaded, and go to Status Updates, I can see others' status updates, but if I choose 'view highlights' to see comments, etc, it says it's retreiving it and comes back with unable to retrieve.

I have deleted and rebooted, and reinstalled the FB app. I am really not sure what else to do. Is it a memory thing? I haven't added anything new since I added this.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I use FB everyday, multiple times a day.

Thanks
    Jen
    07-15-09 10:14 AM
    I'm having the same problem!

Hi! Can anyone help me? I have downloaded the newest version of Facebook (on Monday) and since around 6 pm last night, I cannot go to the browser and m.facebook.com. It will not open. It tries, says requesting, waiting, requesting and then comes back with Severe Error, we are wroking on it. It seems like an error from Facebook Mobile.

If I use the facebook app I downloaded, and go to Status Updates, I can see others' status updates, but if I choose 'view highlights' to see comments, etc, it says it's retreiving it and comes back with unable to retrieve.

I have deleted and rebooted, and reinstalled the FB app. I am really not sure what else to do. Is it a memory thing? I haven't added anything new since I added this.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I use FB everyday, multiple times a day.

Thanks
    Jen
    07-15-09 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD