Hi All,

I'm using Blacberry 8900 Javelin.
    I need a PDF Reader Application which has a text search function, to do a search within the document.

Does anyone has it?

I'm using PDF To Go right now, but there's no text search function.
    10-25-09 10:50 PM
    I use Repligo Reader which has a text search function. I think it was $20.
    check it out at Cerience Corporation - RepliGo Document Solutions for Mobile Devices
    10-26-09 07:56 AM
    I use PDF To Go which is part of the Docs T Go Premium suite and costs $69. It does NOT have a search function.

You can cross that one off your list.

The only other native pdf reaer I know of is the BEAMBERRY PDFREADER
    SLG Mobile, Inc. but I have no idea if this has a search function. This product has a 10 day free trial before buy.
    10-26-09 09:20 AM
    DataViz, makers of Docs-To-Go have just released Version 2 of their product. It is a $69 product so it ain't cheap but their PDF-To-Go add-on now has a search function included.

Maybe this will help you.
    10-28-09 06:42 AM
    I use Repligo Reader which has a text search function. I think it was $20.
    check it out atCerience Corporation - RepliGo Document Solutions for Mobile Devices
    I'm using Repligo Reader now, its great!!!
    Got the search function, fast rendering of documents, and the shortcuts really help to move around the document...

Thanks for the recommendation.
    10-28-09 09:00 AM
    I use PDF To Go which is part of the Docs T Go Premium suite and costs $69. It does NOT have a search function.

You can cross that one off your list.

The only other native pdf reaer I know of is the BEAMBERRY PDFREADER
    SLG Mobile, Inc. but I have no idea if this has a search function. This product has a 10 day free trial before buy.
    DataViz, makers of Docs-To-Go have just released Version 2 of their product. It is a $69 product so it ain't cheap but their PDF-To-Go add-on now has a search function included.

Maybe this will help you.
    Thanks for the input and yes just saw Docs-To-Go v2 has the search function now, but I'll stick with Repligo Reader for now.
    10-28-09 09:03 AM
    You guys do know that PDF to Go = RepliGo Reader (a slightly limited one) ???
    10-28-09 10:36 AM
    The OP asked about ANY PDF reader that could search. Therefore any input that you have on this subject is valid and helpful. Thanks.

It might look like this is all about Docs-To-Go but that is only because this is what came on the phone with OS 4.5.
    10-28-09 11:23 AM
    The OP asked about ANY PDF reader that could search. Therefore any input that you have on this subject is valid and helpful. Thanks.

It might look like this is all about Docs-To-Go but that is only because this is what came on the phone with OS 4.5.
    No no I was just trying to prevent any confusion... seen it too much lately that RepliGo Reader all of a sudden "reads PDF files much faster" and "renders text much better" than PDF to Go. Essentially it is the same at the core and this should also mean if someone is impressed by PDF to Go but doesn't need the rest of the Docs to Go package (and so pay a premium), just get the original application from which PDF to Go stems, RepliGo Reader.
    10-28-09 01:15 PM
    No no I was just trying to prevent any confusion... seen it too much lately that RepliGo Reader all of a sudden "reads PDF files much faster" and "renders text much better" than PDF to Go. Essentially it is the same at the core and this should also mean if someone is impressed by PDF to Go but doesn't need the rest of the Docs to Go package (and so pay a premium), just get the original application from which PDF to Go stems, RepliGo Reader.
    And you were successful. You did a good job. I must have worded my post badly.

You did the right thing to point this out. Repligo is a good product.
    10-28-09 01:20 PM
    Hello!

I'm using Blackberry Playbook.
    I need a PDF Reader Application which has a text search function, to do a search within the document.

Does anyone has it?
    I have this problem too, I need such PDF reader, but I can't find with Free price.
    Does anyone has it?
    05-28-12 11:18 AM
    Hello!

I'm using Blackberry Playbook.

I have this problem too, I need such PDF reader, but I can't find with Free price.
    Does anyone has it?
    Not that I know of. Pdf Reader has a search function and is in AppWorld but it costs a whopping $.99 so not free.
    05-28-12 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD