I had the paypal app on my old bold, but when i go to download it on my new torch 9810, it says it is not supported. Any suggestions?
    11-23-11 04:53 PM
    you will have to wait until they make it os7 compatible.

you could also try finding an OTA for it and seeing it works.
    11-23-11 05:00 PM
    i'm new and green to this forum... what is an os7 and ota?
    11-23-11 05:45 PM
    i'm new and green to this forum... what is an os7 and ota?
    OS7 is the OS you are running.
    OTA is downloading an app Over The Air, without using App World. This can sometimes be better if the Developer has not made it available through App World on the 9810 yet. Beware though, sometimes there are screen size or other issues when downloading an OTA. But, it it doesn't work, just uninstall it and wait for it to be available in App World.
    11-23-11 06:19 PM
    you will have to wait until they make it os7 compatible.

you could also try finding an OTA for it and seeing it works.
    One could also spend more time in this subforum and become familiar with the following well-trodden thread, instead of just running up one's post count throughout CB with scattershot and at best marginally helpful posts:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9810-a-644459/

To the OP (PTITO): sorry for the misinformation given by the poster above. You will find a link to download a perfectly fine working version of the PayPal app to your 9810 in the first post of the thread I've linked above. Simply browse to the thread on your 9810 and click on "sideload here" next to PayPal on the list.
    11-23-11 09:08 PM
    Personally didn't like the app and deleted it a while ago, kept freezing resulting in a battery pull. Plus still had to go to the mobile site to transfer money since theoption wasn't in the app it self.

The Pay Pal amd Linkedin app should be updated and made available for OS7!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-11 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD