Has anyone tried the game "Path of a Warrior Imperial Blood"?

- Experience a seamless blend of action, role-playing, and massively multiplayer online game play.
    - Co-op: Allows four players at one time to battle against unique enemies only encountered in GAMEVIL LIVE mode.
    - Battle: One-on-one melee destruction, winner takes all.
    - Guild War: Fight for your guild������s bragging rights in the ultimate mobile MMO experience.
    - Siege Warfare: Usurp a rival's castle by brute force or put down an attack on your own land! Not tough enough yet? Hire mercenaries.
    Edit ** Well won't let me post the URL for it.. but you can go to pocketgear dot com select blackberry as the OS and then type in path of a warrior in the search engine.

Sounds really interesting, as I haven't seen any other MMORPG's (or even any regular multiplayer, for that matter) for the Blackberry yet.

If anyone's played it some impressions would be great! It's not too bad at $9.99 but coming from windows mobile, I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to keep my BB Curve or go back to my Touch yet so don't want to buy software I won't ever use.
    08-16-08 09:18 PM
    Mobihand does the pocketnow store. I couldn't find it at either site however

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-08 12:07 PM
    Mobihand does the pocketnow store. I couldn't find it at either site however

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Umm, that would be because the site that is listed is pocketgear, not pocketnow.

I found this site on it
    GAMEVIL - Thumb Your Way - One Button, Sports, Casual Games

And there are links from there to a myspace page and some youtube videos. Looks pretty good, considering it is for BlackBerry. However, I am wondering if this is a flop. One article links back to a review from E3 2005. Or has it really taken 3 years to make a decent MMORPG Cell Phone game?
    08-17-08 06:21 PM
    is available at www2 gamevil dot com looks like a good game but looks like at&t has the market if you have a verizon storm like me i dont think it will work. shame.
    guess I'll be waiting, it's sure to come out sooner or later this type of mmorph gaming on phones will be hot.
    06-25-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD