The latest release of Pandora on the BlackBerry is now available. No new features are in this release, but it does fix some issues that a few people were encountering with the previous version.

As usual, you can download and install it directly from your BlackBerry by pointing your BlackBerry Browser at Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music. It has been submitted to App World and should show up there anywhere from 1-10 business days. EDIT: it has now been approved and available on App World

General comments are welcome - if you're having problems please feel free to email [email protected] for the quickest response. You can PM me but I make no guarantees on how quickly I get back to you!

Release Notes:
    * Fixed hanging on startup for some listeners (with no error message popping up even after waiting several minutes)
    * Fixed problem with tracks occasionally ending early (in the last 30 seconds of the track)
    Last edited by MarcPandora; 01-17-10 at 12:25 PM.
    01-15-10 03:10 PM
    I was hoping this update fixed my hanging issue on startup and bring me back from Slacker Radio, but it still exists and I cannot connect except over wifi on my BB9700. When wifi is disabled, Pandora app refuses to connect over 3G and still sits at the title screen for over a minute before finally displaying a tunneling error.
    Last edited by weenz; 01-15-10 at 05:44 PM.
    01-15-10 05:41 PM
    I was hoping this update fixed my hanging issue on startup and bring me back from Slacker Radio, but it still exists and I cannot connect except over wifi on my BB9700. When wifi is disabled, Pandora app refuses to connect over 3G and still sits at the title screen for over a minute before finally displaying a tunneling error.
    If you're getting tunnel errors then you may need to configure the APN for your device. Go to Options -> Advanced Options -> TCP/IP, make sure "APN Settings Enabled" is checked, and enter an APN:

For T-Mobile, Enter:
    APN: wap.voicestream.com
    Username: <leave blank>
    Password: <leave blank>
    or
    APN: epc.tmobile.com

For AT&T, Enter:
    APN: WAP.CINGULAR
    Username: [email protected]
    Password: CINGULAR1
    01-17-10 12:34 PM
    If you're getting tunnel errors then you may need to configure the APN for your device. Go to Options -> Advanced Options -> TCP/IP, make sure "APN Settings Enabled" is checked, and enter an APN:

For T-Mobile, Enter:
    APN: wap.voicestream.com
    or
    APN: epc.tmobile.com

For AT&T, Enter:
    APN: WAP.CINGULAR
    Username: [email protected]
    Password: CINGULAR1
    Hi Marc,

It doesn't always give a tunnel error. Sometimes it just sits there and does nothing for almost 5 minutes before saying "Could not connect to Pandora: Stream closed." My APN is already epc.tmobile.com, and ALL my other 3g apps work except for Pandora.
    01-17-10 04:35 PM
    I finally got mine to work on the Storm 1. I went into Options>applications>highlighted Pandora>BB Key and enabled compatibility mode.. I then tried to lauch Pandora and was unsuccessful as it cannot work in compatibility mode. I then went back in and disabled compatibility mode and did a hard reset (removed battery). Once the phone booted back up Pandora worked like a champ!
    01-26-10 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD