Please help, I'm an apple user (I'm sorry). My husband is a Blackberry fan, having a 9810 smartphone and a playbook. I'm trying to help him, but really have some difficulty getting help from Blackberry.

He recently purchased Password Wallet. I know there must be some way to back up the data, either to a laptop or to his playbook. But I'm darned if I can figure it out. I wrote to the developer's website, no reply.

Can anyone help me to do this?
    06-30-12 06:02 PM
    Easiest way is to transition to KeePass, or KeePassX on the PC and KeePass BB on the device. Or SplashID.
    06-30-12 09:42 PM
    Please help, I'm an apple user (I'm sorry). My husband is a Blackberry fan, having a 9810 smartphone and a playbook. I'm trying to help him, but really have some difficulty getting help from Blackberry.

He recently purchased Password Wallet. I know there must be some way to back up the data, either to a laptop or to his playbook. But I'm darned if I can figure it out. I wrote to the developer's website, no reply.

Can anyone help me to do this?
    I have never used Password Wallet, but I do use BlackBerry Wallet. Most password apps will have their databases included in the standard backup operation through Desktop Manager. I have used Ascendo DataVault and they have their own sync conduit and desktop application for editing entries on a PC.
    06-30-12 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD