I've done some searching with no luck. I am looking for an app that would password protect specific files such as documents, entire folders, and/or videos ect... for example: take a video - I would like to lock(password Protect) a certain video so nobody has access to it unless they would know the password, while all the other videos would be accessible. same with documents an spreadsheets. any help of all would be appreciated.. TIA!
    08-26-09 02:14 PM
    I'm looking for something like this as well. I found Safebox in the Crackberry app store. Haven't tried it but read reviews. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 03:26 PM
    Pattern lock has a feature on it that allows you to lock apps?? I know that is not exactly what your looking for...I personally would love what your looking for also...but i had safebox and didnt really enjoy it..very hard to figure out..when i found out pattern lock included that feature i have been using it since...you simply go in and choose the apps you want to lock..i.e..media...locks your videos and pics..until the correct pattern is traced..same as your contacts..if you lock with pattern lock..you have to trace your pattern to unlock it...better than nothing..:-)
    08-26-09 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD