Can someone recommend an app for storage of passwords & other sensitive information? Please let me know why you think the app is better than another one.

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 10:11 AM
    SplahID rocks! Been using it since my Palm days.
    07-01-10 10:26 AM
    THere is a password keeper app that comes with your BB called password keeper. Have you looked into that?
    07-01-10 10:40 AM
    Password Keeper is included with all BlackBerries as far as I know, and securely stores any information you like. What more do you want from an app like that?
    07-01-10 10:40 AM
    Password Keeper is included with all BlackBerries as far as I know, and securely stores any information you like. What more do you want from an app like that?
    I did n ot think the app included on my BB has a desktop app for it. Maybe I don't know enough about how to use it. I would like to be able to enter the info in my PC which would be easier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 11:30 AM
    Password Keeper doesn't have a desktop companion. Personally, Ascendo DataVault is my choice. Very user-friendly, desktop companion, and able to backup to/restore from email, sd card, over the air. Great customer service. My .02
    07-01-10 11:44 AM
    Roboform has a BB version
    07-01-10 11:51 AM
    Roboform has a BB version
    I did not know this. How's it work. Will be checking into this.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-01-10 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD