Hello awesome citizens of the great CB nation

I tried running Pandora on my 8900 but got the title error message. Do you think this is due to the fact I am outside the US, or that EDGE is not fast enough to stream it?

Thanks
    07-13-09 04:08 PM
    I had that happen to me a few days back as well. I just deleted it and re-installed the app. Haven't had any issues since.
    07-15-09 10:54 AM
    Hello awesome citizens of the great CB nation

I tried running Pandora on my 8900 but got the title error message. Do you think this is due to the fact I am outside the US, or that EDGE is not fast enough to stream it?

Thanks
    Our APN lookup code only works for US carriers, so it's likely that the app isn't getting the proper APN for the roaming carrier. However, even if you get the APN to work (i.e. by configuring it in the device), the app will probably shut down due to licensing restrictions - unfortunately our current license only allows us to stream music within the US.

Marc
    07-15-09 11:07 AM
    I have this problem presently with my 8900. I have installed and uninstalled 2 times with no luck. I live in the US and have t mobile. Anyone have any suggestions?

Maryellen
    09-04-09 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD