pandora was working fine playing through my speaker phone then i plugged in my head phones to listen on a a walk and when i got to work it wouldnt play on my speaker phone but only on my head phones.

when i go into my media player to play my media it plays that and pandora on my speaker phone at the same time how do i get pandora to just play on my speaker phone again?
    02-26-10 11:14 AM
    Battety pull?

Also, this sounds like something that can't be repeated, like you stumbled on a bug in a positive note, theres many of these with media and BB and my BB stero gateway, funly things just happen and they havn't fixed many of these bugs with media.
    02-26-10 11:38 AM
    I also had this issue (on .442 OS), i needed to do a battery pull to fix.
    02-26-10 11:40 AM
    at first i did a uninstall bat pull then reinstall didnt work, but for some reason it fixed itself but i would still like to know a way to fix it if any body else has any insight just incase it happens again.

But same thing was happening with my police scanner app and thats when it fixed itself after i exited out that tryed pandora again on my head phones then unplugged them to see if it would work and it did
    02-26-10 11:43 AM
    The speakers and audio jack + BT are very buggy on the BB's .... I have like 4 bugs I could submit and reproduce but I live with them.
    02-26-10 11:49 AM
    every day i fall more in love with my phone, i use it so much by the time i get out of work i have to charge it again(only bad thing bout smartphone, imo),

whats BT
    02-26-10 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD