Well, at least you get a battery drain. I upgraded my OS so I could load Pandora onto my phone. I can't get it or Slacker.
    I am not good on 8310 ... but, that shouldn't happen MrsD.

Search for both on forums and get help. It should work.
    03-30-09 11:12 PM
    Yeah, and you know what? The OP wasn't even asking for comparisons on which is better...it was about observations on battery life. Oh dear, bed time for me..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL. I'm enjoying some Macallan (18 year). Care to join me?
    03-30-09 11:18 PM
    pandoras box
    03-31-09 12:07 AM
    LOL. I'm enjoying some Macallan (18 year). Care to join me?
    That sounds great to me, pour me a glass!

I much prefer Glenlivet myself but its a bit pricey for an everyday scotch. For something that is good but inexpensive to drink everyday, try McClellands. It runs about $22 US a bottle and is a good single malt, especially for the price. I prefer the Highlands choice myself.
    03-31-09 12:26 AM
    That sounds great to me, pour me a glass!

I much prefer Glenlivet myself but its a bit pricey for an everyday scotch. For something that is good but inexpensive to drink everyday, try McClellands. It runs about $22 US a bottle and is a good single malt, especially for the price. I prefer the Highlands choice myself.
    Thanks for the tip aristile.

I started many years ago with Glenlivet. Macallan has become my favorite. I also like Balvenie - you can tell I'm a Speyside person. Every once in a while I'll get off the mainland for Lagavulin and Talisker.

Ok. Back on point.
    03-31-09 02:54 AM
    Thanks for the tip aristile.

I started many years ago with Glenlivet. Macallan has become my favorite. I also like Balvenie - you can tell I'm a Speyside person. Every once in a while I'll get off the mainland for Lagavulin and Talisker.

Ok. Back on point.
    McClelland has a Speyside so your in good shape there. If you like smokey then try their Islay as well. It is very peaty.
    03-31-09 11:44 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD