I am noticing that any time after an alert is played on my phone (email, SMS, etc) that the volume on Pandora will play very loud. If I pause Pandora and unpause the song the volume returns to normal.

I am running BBC Hybrid 7.1.4 with the .148 radio...

Help!!
    07-20-09 11:13 AM
    My volume goes low when I get an alert. All I do is tap the up volume button and it goes back to normal.
    07-20-09 12:06 PM
    Pandora jumps around for me volume wise alot too.

But I don't think i'll be using it much longer (shouldn't have it in CAN anyway ) because I'm going to hit that 40hr/mo limit pretty quickly.

Here's hoping we can get a good Canada-safe alternative (mother frickin crtc)
    07-20-09 01:46 PM
    i am finding out when i get an alert when playing a song it starts the song over? any ideas
    07-20-09 02:10 PM
    i am finding out when i get an alert when playing a song it starts the song over? any ideas
    newest version of pandora fixes this.
    07-20-09 02:33 PM
    Pandora jumps around for me volume wise alot too.

But I don't think i'll be using it much longer (shouldn't have it in CAN anyway ) because I'm going to hit that 40hr/mo limit pretty quickly.

Here's hoping we can get a good Canada-safe alternative (mother frickin crtc)
    Yikes! Like leaks I don't think it's good to mention this!! I would be a sad, sad guy if they put a stop to it. The no Orb on Telus' behalf already makes me want to get rid of them but I don't know if Pandora works on any other carrier (Rogers is what I'm looking at).
    07-20-09 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD