pandora freezes at 26 sec left on song and will not move to next song (every station every song every time) and vlingo doesnt work and will not recognize the side key set as nothing so i cant even get out of the set up. any one else having these odd problems with the official 5.0 OS on the 9530?? also if i try and use any 3rd party theme i already had loaded on phone, in landscape menu isnt viewing correctly, white bars on right and left of screen and everything smears as you scroll???????
    10-27-09 01:14 PM
    All of these issue are well documented and are awaiting updates from their respective issuers. Pandora should be issuing a fix soon, vlingo not sure, themes have a temp fix thread in the theme forum, but won't be permanently fixed until Plazmic 5.0 is released...don't know when that will be.
    10-27-09 01:38 PM
    i just uninstalled and reinstalled it through app world and it works like a charm!!!
    10-27-09 03:04 PM
    i just uninstalled and reinstalled it through app world and it works like a charm!!!
    Yup, it works great.

Until you do a battery pull, then you gotta re-install it again.

For us people who paid a killing for this app, we just gotta wait for an update. They are aware that 5.0 doesn't work with it, it says it when you go and try to update OTA, so it shouldn't be too long now that 328 is out.
    10-27-09 04:17 PM
    Vlingo ppl are working on it, will be fixed (they say) with a beta release of thier version 3.3, due in mid-November.
    10-29-09 02:27 AM
    This isn't going to make me happy. Have to make a 2.5 hour drive in 2 hours and if I have to hit play 25 seconds before the end of each song I'm going to go insane. I knew I shouldn't have done the upgrade today. I just knew there was going to be something that I wouldn't like.

Other than that it works perfect and they fixed every complaint I had about it.
    10-29-09 11:40 AM
    Nevermind...

The issue with Pandora has been resolved. Just go to pandora.com on your phone and download the new version and everything should work properly. Just as a precaution, I'm not pulling my battery until after I reach my destination.
    10-29-09 11:54 AM
    Pandora is fixed and a battery pull will not break it.

Also You will find you can now easily skip tracks by pressing and holding the volume key, very handy for skipping while driving. ( you need to do taps to change volume) All the hard key media controls that work on the media player work the same way now for Pandora it seems.
    10-29-09 12:03 PM
    Vlingo 3.0 supports versions 4.2.1 through 4.5, but we can't promise to resolve problems on devices that are running beta versions of 4.5, or versions higher than 4.5. We are working hard to get you support for OS 5.0. Vlingo will be adding full support for the Storm, Storm 2, and Bold 9700 running OS 5.0 in our next release Vlingo 3.3. All other devices running OS 5.0 may run Vlingo 3.3 as Beta software. We will be certifying more BlackBerry devices to run Vlingo on OS 5.0 in subsequent releases.

Please note there is no Beta version of Vlingo 3.3 currently available for download. Vlingo 3.3 is slated for release in mid-November.

Big
    11-05-09 11:06 AM
    Im having the same issue with media player. Songs freeze at the end and I have to manually go to the next song?
    06-08-10 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD