Check your TCP/IP settings. Set the APN to wap.voicestream.com
    No user name or password.

Evo, your APN should say wap.cingular
    Username: [email protected]
    Password: CINGULAR1
    I am also using my 8900 on the AT&T network. I have changed the APN to WAP.CINGULAR etc etc.

I keep getting tunnel errors and then when I get past that screen and punch in my email/password, It gets stuck at signing in screen.

I dont have the package, would this still work over just wi-fi??
    03-29-09 11:08 PM
    Yes! I like pandora.. I tried using iheartradio or something like that and it didnt work for me.. It just couldnt locate any radio stations.. Maybe it was not meant for the 8900
    03-29-09 11:41 PM
    Doest Pandora or iheartradio work with no data plan?
    03-30-09 01:46 AM
    yes!!!! love it
    03-31-09 09:05 AM
    Doest Pandora or iheartradio work with no data plan?
    I'm pretty sure that both do, Pandora tells you right out of the box that its a data heavy application.
    03-31-09 09:05 AM
    got it working on the storm and here in CANADA too

thanks
    05-04-09 02:27 AM
    thanks guys
    05-04-09 08:26 AM
    I have downloaded pandora twice and it always stalls upon installation. the "the application pandora is trying to access permissions" window keeps popping up, and no matter how many time i say allow it won't go away. then the phone freezes. i'd really like to use the program but it seems it won't work. any help would be appreciated.
    05-30-09 06:50 PM
    I do not understand what I am missing? I have always had Pandora on my 8900 since the first day I received it.....oh well congrats to everyone else for getting it working, I just don't know what the problem was.
    05-30-09 10:27 PM
    I do not understand what I am missing? I have always had Pandora on my 8900 since the first day I received it.....oh well congrats to everyone else for getting it working, I just don't know what the problem was.
    same here and i have never had a problem

sounds like maybe there's something deeper than the pandora application running that could be causing the problem
    05-31-09 01:04 AM
    Hi,

I just downloaded the Pandora app on my Curve 8300. When I try to connect, I get an error message saying "Could not connect to Pandora. Please ensure you have sufficient network coverage and try again."

Does anyone know what this is about?
    04-27-10 10:34 AM
    Hi,

I just downloaded the Pandora app on my Curve 8300. When I try to connect, I get an error message saying "Could not connect to Pandora. Please ensure you have sufficient network coverage and try again."

Does anyone know what this is about?
    if a battery pull didnt work, then goto menu-options-applications-3rd party-edit permissions on pandora- and make sure everything is set to ALLOW
    04-27-10 07:14 PM
87 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD