How is everyone? I have an unlocked Storm (9530) with AT&T and everything is flawless...except Pandora. When I downloaded Pandora from APP world, everything in terms of installtion went perfect. When I go to use Pandora, it states that I do not have enough network coverage. The firewall is disabled, and the TCP/IP is set correctly too. Has anyone found a solution to fix this? Anyone who can help me out will be greatly appreciated.
    08-02-09 09:42 PM
    Did you try Slacker

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 10:31 PM
    Pandora probably does not like that you are not getting a 3G connection. On ATT the Storm is limited to EDGE speed. You can try Slacker as the other person suggests, or Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio
    08-02-09 10:39 PM
    I am having the same problem with my unlocked 9530 on ATT. My work BB (8820) with only EDGE works fine with Pandora. So I don't think it is a problem not having 3G.
    10-07-09 07:49 AM
    Pandora Work well with .230 upgrade
    10-07-09 09:30 PM
    same thing happend to me when i upgraded the storm to the latest OS. before pandora worked fine but now i cant seem to get it. slacker is ok, but pandora is so much better. anybody got a solution for this problem?
    10-07-09 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD